Sugar-free Granola Recipe
No added sugar
Takes 10 min to prep
1 cup mixed nuts
1/2 cup oats
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
2 tbs chia seeds
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 to 1 tsp stevia powder
2 tbs coconut oil
2 tbs unsweetened natural peanut butter
1 tbs grassfed butter
1) Blend shredded coconut in blender/processer
2) Add in mixed nuts, blend for only a couple seconds to avoid the base being too fine
3) Combine blended mixture, oats, chia, cinnamon, salt, and stevia in a bowl.
4) Put coconut oil, peanut butter, butter in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until you can mix them together with a spoon.
5) Drizzle melted ingredients over dry ingredients evenly and mix together
6) Put granola on 2 baking sheets over aluminum foil or parchment paper
7) Place in oven at 275-300 degrees for around 30 minutes
8) Place granola in an air-tight container in the refrigerator to harden up - I recommend keeping it in the fridge as well
Got any questions, comments, or ideas on what worked for you? Leave a comment, let's hear about it!
photo credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/webraconteur/11078170063/